News & Audio
Kasey Miller has posted some pictures from the National Angus Conference & Tour to our Facebook page. Don't forget to like the page while you're there.
• National Angus Conference Welcome, Jarold Callahan, president and chairman of the Board, American Angus Association
• Setting the Stage, Matt Caldwell, regional manager, American Angus Association
• Feed Efficiency and Understanding its Impact on Production Systems, Bob Weaber, Kansas State University, and Daryl Strohbehn, Iowa State University
• Reproductive Performance: When You Need to Know More, Sally Northcutt, director of genetic research, and Brian Brigham, director of genetic systems, Angus Genetics Inc.
• Genomics: Old, Now and New, Tonya Amen, director of genetic services, Angus Genetics Inc.; Megan Rolf, Oklahoma State University, and Mark McCully, Certified Angus Beef LLC
• Global Footprint of Food Production and the Impact of Genetic Improvement, Jude Capper, Washington State University
• Wrap up, Bryce Schumann, CEO, American Angus Association